Bread Street Brasserie has launched its festive foodie offering for 2017. The restaurant is already famous for the delicious monthly vegan nights, so we were delighted to discover that they are offering a completely vegan menu for the Christmas season.
The menu will be available throughout December, priced at £17 for two courses or £20 for three courses at lunch, or £22 for two courses or £25 for three courses at dinner. You can also add a welcome glass of bubbly or half bottle of wine to your meal for an extra cost.
Disclaimer: In exchange for this post, Mr B and I dined here free of charge. The opinions expressed in this article remain my own.
The food on offer at Bread Street Brasserie this Christmas
As always, Bread Street Brasserie really impress with the imaginative options on their menu. From maple syrup roasted cauliflower to mulled wine poached pear, there are lots of wonderful festive flavours to choose from.
- The Chef’s soup of the day with flavoured butter and bread
- Chargrilled rosemary and sea salt focaccia with grilled courgettes, pepper and artichokes
- Potato gnocchi with pumpkin, wild mushrooms, sage and wilted spinach
- Whole roasted cauliflower with maple syrup, roasted winter vegetables and fresh herb and almonds
- Coconut and cinnamon rice pudding with granola and toasted nuts
- Mulled wine poached pear and berries with vanilla ice cream
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – it’s fantastic to see such a popular restaurant cater so well for vegans. Not so long ago it was a struggle to find any options at all for a festive meal, let alone a whole menu with (gasp!) choices.
The menu is served with BSB’s usual flair and yes, the food tastes as good as it looks. The focaccia to start and the mulled wine poached pear with berries for dessert were both particularly joyful.
This will be the first in many posts reviewing festive options in the city this year – so there’s absolutely no way you will go hungry this festive season! Stay tuned for more…